中译 Have clear goals.

  • Have clear goals. 有明确的目标。
    • Prioritize: While you can have virtually anything you want, you can’t have everything you want.
    • 优先考虑:虽然你几乎可以拥有你想要的任何东西,但你不可能拥有你想要的一切。
    • Think about what you want out of life and make your work a path to getting it.
    • 想想你想从生活中得到什么,并让你的工作成为实现它的途径。
    • Recognize when to ride the wave.
    • 识别何时乘风破浪。
    • Don’t confuse goals with desires.
    • 不要将目标与欲望混淆。
    • Decide what you really want in life by reconciling your goals and your desires.
    • 通过协调好你的目标和欲望,来决定你在生活中真正想要什么。
    • Don’t mistake the trappings of success for success itself.
    • 不要将成功的外饰标志误认为是成功本身。
    • Never rule out a goal because you think it’s unattainable.
    • 永远不要因为你认为某个目标无法实现而将其排除在外。
    • Remember that great expectations create great capabilities.
    • 请记住,伟大的期望创造伟大的能力。
    • Almost nothing can stop you from succeeding if you have a) flexibility and b) self-accountability.
    • 如果你具备 a) 灵活性和 b) 责任感,那么几乎没有什么可以阻止你成功。
    • Knowing how to deal well with your setbacks is as important as knowing how to move forward.
    • 知道如何处理好挫折与知道如何前进同样重要。

source:https://www.principles.com/principles/364aef43-b3e6-4159-ac16-8d7a012e2bc9/

留下评论